 Town / 8595
Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:00:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org, Adrian Egli wrote:

Dude! Those are too *bleep*‘n good!

They’d look really *bleeping*‘n good in a scene with any one of these! :-)

Thanks, Adrian!

JOHN

You just might see them in a scene in ‘06 ;-)

But looking over other photos in the folder, I caught sight of some offerings I really like esp. the trees in the lower left (kinda look like trees in my neighborhood):

Do you have some more up close photos of these?

Adr.