 Town / 8592
Re: John Neal: Have you finished this building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:15:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   What an amazing painter Hopper was. . .

You know, as I look at these two:

I think dark green is definitely in order, as well as perhaps light yellow for the interior walls.

And yes, I agree, it is a great work. It had a profound affect on me when I first saw it as an art major in kollege.

JOHN