 Town / 8589
  Re: John Neal: Have you finished this building?

--SNIP-- (...) You mean like this ;) (URL) (not my model) Tim (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: John Neal: Have you finished this building?

(...) Yeah, kinda like that;-) Kewl. Looks like I've got a headstart on that project! Thanks for the link, Tim! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: John Neal: Have you finished this building?

(...) That IS cool. What an amazing painter Hopper was. . . Thanks, Tim. Jonathan (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: John Neal: Have you finished this building?

(...) You know, as I look at these two: (2 URLs) I think dark green is definitely in order, as well as perhaps light yellow for the interior walls. And yes, I agree, it is a great work. It had a profound affect on me when I first saw it as an art (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: John Neal: Have you finished this building?

(...) Nothing against the lego version or its creator, but I knew you'd fix the colors. :o) I was thinking reddish brown, but I think you're right with the dark green. Save the reddish brown for the bar. I am really looking forward to this, John. (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)