 Town / 8554
    Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming —Kevin Wilson
   Some people here may remember that I built a 3story "red brick" (hi Janey) apartment block model a few years ago and posted pictures. I recently finished rebuilding it with a view to turning it into a custom kit, and I just posted a lot of new (...) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming —C. L. GunningCook
     (...) LOL, Hi Kev. (...) Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

         Re: Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming —Kevin Wilson
     (...) to do the same layout for each. You have very nice models (...) Thanks Janey. My rationale was that this is an older building, pre-war, and so the interiors would have been remodeled, probably at different times by different people, and would (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Apartment Block model: new pictures, new kit coming —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Nearly forgot to post here, that the Apartment Block kit is now ready for ordering! If you're interested, please take a look here: (URL) I set the ordering cutoff for the first run to Friday, since that's today, I will extend the cutoff to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)