 Town / 8391
    Looing for stickers for 590 "Engine Co. No. 9" and 377 "Shell Station" —Chris Shepard
   I was hoping someone could help me find where I can either buy the decals or get some scans of the decals for the 1979 red fire station (Set 590), "Engine Co. No. 9". I've got most of the decals I need for the #377 Shell Station from 1978 with the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.town)