 Town / 8337
    Re: Armitage Hotel —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I am wondering if people are noticing the huge red windows (made of classic 1x2x2 windows) and mistaking them for bay doors? Depending on their line of sight, maybe the street level shops are out of view? We have some big firehouses here in (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Armitage Hotel —Jason Spears
   (...) Hmm.. that's a good point. If this building makes it to another event, I'm going to query folks who make the "firehouse" comment and see if I can see what they see. (...) Thanks! (...) I know Chris Leach frequently has a firehouse on the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)