 Town / 8256
  Re: Are these sets real?

(...) If I were guessing, I'd guess fake. LEGO previewed 4 new Racers tyre can sets at Toy Fair in NYC in Feb, and these weren't them. These have a lot of licensing prerequesites that just shout "not likely to have happened without fanfare" to me. (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Are these sets real?

(...) Oh, come on--you're never wrong. Well, just that one time. RE: Licensing; I believe you are correct. To my knowledge, Art Asylum currently holds the only brick-based construction toy (URL) license for Batman,> and this covers the comic book (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)