 Town / 8256
Re: Are these sets real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 12:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Scott E. Thomas wrote:
Hello all,

I was checking out all the new files on Brickshelf and came across this folder:
Are these sets fake or real?  I checked the Lego S@H website with no matches
found. Any help would be appreciated.

If I were guessing, I'd guess fake. LEGO previewed 4 new Racers tyre can sets at
Toy Fair in NYC in Feb, and these weren't them.

These have a lot of licensing prerequesites that just shout "not likely to have
happened without fanfare" to me. But I could be wrong.