 Town / 8242
Re: Sikorsky S-42 flying boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 03:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Matso Limtiaco wrote:
Hello again! I've finally posted photos of my Sikorsky S-42 flying boat model.
To find the pics, search on "SikorskyS42."

Search what? Brickshelf?

That was my guess, and this is what I found:

If it's you, nice work. If not, can you clarify where to search?

Whoops! Yep, it's in the Brickshelf Gallery.