 Town / 8225
8224  |  8226
Subject:
Town Building Contests (was Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:00:38 GMT

Bruce Hietbrink wrote in message ...
Or remember the great annual town contests of a few years ago?

Those were my responsibility, and I stopped mainly because there seemed to
be so many contests going that there were now *too many*. The town contest
pages still exist (yes, they are LUGNET member pages :)  ), you can find
links to them on the Town newsgroup sidebar. I imagine many of the links on
them to the MOC entries are now outdated though.

If there is a demand for another Town Building Contest, I'd be happy to help
someone get started on running one, or I'd run another one myself but not
until the fall.

Kevin
Classic Red Barn kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-barn.htm
Get FREE Hospital instructions: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com