 Town / 8168
Re: Evolution of a Street Rod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Elroy Davis wrote:
   I built a couple of cars this weekend. I originally sat down to build an Adventurer’s themed car to go with a night club MOC that I’m working on. The result turned out looking more like one of those thin racing cars from the 30’s.

Not happy with the results, I wondered what it would look like with running boards attached. I liked the result, and made a few more modifications, ending up with exactly what I was going for.

Elroy,

These are real sleek, and fit in well with the whole Adventurer’s theme, well, I’m not sure about the hot rod, unless it’s for Johnny Thunder In Search of the Lost Pink Slip.

But anyhow, these are real neat, and look to be loads of fun to push around, very pooshable.

Thanks,

George