 Town / 813
    Bobcat —Jeremy Spin
   Hi everybody... I just finished my version of a Bobcat tractor. You can see the LDraw model at (URL) bad thing about it is the roof, I need to re-design it. I don't have the bucket in my LDraw files but I used the middle sized bucket. Maybe some (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Bobcat —Jeremy Spin
     sorry I got clicker happy with the mouse. -Jeremy (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Bobcat —Cale Leiphart
   (...) Maybe i'm just being picky but technicly it is a skidsteer loader. Bocat is simply a brand of skidsteer. But i do think its a great model. About the roof. I would keep it. It resembles older style models. Forks would be nice. Perfect for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Bobcat —Jeremy Spin
   Thanks. I'll use skidsteer loader on my page instead of a Bobcat. -Jeremy New & semi improved HTML Coded site www.geocities.com/spincity999 (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)