 Town / 813
812  |  814
Subject:
Bobcat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:01:44 GMT

Hi everybody... I just finished my version of a Bobcat tractor.
You can see the LDraw model at

              http://www.geocities.com/spincity999/Bobcat.jpg

The bad thing about it is the roof, I need to re-design it. I don't have the
bucket in my LDraw files but I used the middle sized bucket. Maybe some other
time I'll fix it with a forklift front, but thats another model.

-Jeremy
                    New & semi improved HTML Coded site
                       www.geocities.com/spincity999