 Town / 8090
Re: New Mustang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:11:29 GMT

SNIPPIFICATION

Wow! That thing looks brilliant! I love it! Several great things I see here, like the EXCELLENT use of the new click hinges, as well as how the thick truck tyre wheels don’t look that bad (a standard feature on other cars by you as well). Have you tried using the new wheels from the racer sets? Those would be uber cool, if they don’t come out looking too small. I want more!

Legoswami Samarth