 Town / 8089
Re: New Mustang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:19:26 GMT

cool model. i particularly like your mirror idea.  i knew click hinges were good
for something.
ondrew
p.s. now all you need to model is the new corvette. =)

In lugnet.announce.moc, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:
This is my second version of this 6-wide model, AKA: {Lego finally created
the <http=http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/52031 4x6 wedge piece> I needed for
the hood!}

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3950<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/srezkall/town/vehicles/mustang/1a.jpg>>

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3950 MOCPage>