 Town / 8074
8073  |  8075
Subject:
Snotcycle - spacecraft built on a one-piece motorcycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:02:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

     This is a spacecraft I built using an idea I had when I was a kid that I
was never able to complete.  It uses only the top 2 studs on the rear of a
one-piece motorcycle and the taillight stud for an anchor.  When I was younger
it seemed like a really great idea, but the stud offsets required to make an odd
numbered studs-wide vehicle were beyond my abilities at the time.

     I only pulled out my lego bricks last week after about 7 years of "dark
ages" and have been sorting and building with furious pace ever since.  The lego
community on lugnet and other sites is absolutely wonderful, and more than I
expected to find.  Thanks everybody for making lugnet what it is :)

     -Kevin Duffy
     senor@lucidsoft.org