 Town / 8022
    Re: 1900s Downtown hotel —Robin Werner
   (...) James, Jim, Jimbo or John, Just don't call you late for supper:) That is one great looking green building! The 1 x 1 plates with the stud in at a 45 deg is a cool idea. Pack'um better for the next road trip, I would like to see them built:) (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: 1900s Downtown hotel —James Trobaugh
   (...) Thanks Robin, Robby, Robert, Ronney :) I'll do my best on packing, last time it was more of a case of keeping them in the trailer for the entire 10 hour drive. I should have put the more delicate MOCs in the bed of the truck. I'll do better (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)