 Town / 7967
  Re: New Omicron Republic Senate Chambers

(...) gallery up on top, the grounds. I particularly like the tiled floor in front of the podium and the angled corner seats (small detail, but nice). The little rooms above in the roof areas are great too. Is it done, or are you going to build a (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Omicron Republic Senate Chambers

In lugnet.town, Tony Hafner wrote: Is it done, or are you going to (...) Its funny - until I went to the NW BrickCon I didn't really realize that Lego buildings could have backs to them. I guess thats what one gets by building sets all growing up. I (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.town)