 Town / 7941
Re: Some houses for a new GATS layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:42:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:

<snip>

   I built a six pack of them; Mearsk Blue, Tan & Blue, Dark Gray & Sand Green, Sand Blue and Blay, Pale Yellow and Yellow, and Medium Brown (Yoda Brown) & Orange. I am not quit done, I have a couple more garages to build and I need to add some exterior details too. Here are some pics... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108809

I like your extensive use of the newer, non traditional colors instead of the more typical and less convincing primary colors. They are harder to obtain and cost a LOT more, but in the end I believe it is very much worth it as exemplified by yours. They are “easy” to look at and are more believable than the usual assault on our eyes of red, yellow, and blue buildings. Well done.

   Watch for other GPLR (formally PNLTC - Portlanders) members to build more. We have a GATS in late February that we hope to have a large neighborhood ready for.

Do you mean that THIS is no longer the name of your club? I rather liked it:

JOHN