 Town / 7918
7917  |  7919
Subject:
Baltimore Battle Monument
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:59:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My entry for Week 3 of the LEGO Factory contest, and the latest in a series of Micro Baltimore creations:

LUGNET page

It was quite a trial to get this one built in LDD - the program doesn’t like non-standard placement of pieces. One piece alone took about 15 minutes to place! On the plus side, this is my second entry in a row that did not use any of the new colors (not conting the baseplates).

LEGO Factory tip: Don’t try to edit your entry’s description after it’s been posted - I did that with the Constellation and it disappeared.

Marc Nelson Jr.