 Town / 7825
Re: My First MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:23:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Cynthia Bradham wrote:
Here is my first MOC, a retreat home.

I have been collecting sets for decades, but never really was inspired (or had
the courage) to make MOCs until I attended Brickfest last year and then joined
the local LUG and LTC here in North Carolina. I then started to collect parts.
Mike Walsh encouraged me to actually build something for the train show last
April. The blue house in some of the pictures was built by Mike's daughter
Sofia. The piano is Travis Kunce's design. Thanks to Joe Meno and Geoff Gray,
who took the pictures.
Thanks for looking and PLMKWYT.

Cyndi

Cyndi -
Wow, I love the modern look of this house! Great job. I'm used to seeing more
traditional LEGO houses on layouts, this is a pleasant twist. I like the burnt
orange exterior, too, and the overall choice of color.

-Tim

PS - I know this was your first MOC post so you probably didn't know this -- in
the future, its better if you post MOC announcements to .announce.moc (instead
of .announce). The subgroup was created cause the volume of MOC posts warrented
its own group. Thanks :-)

Hi Tim,

I'm glad you like it. I will remember to post to announce.moc next time, I
wasn't sure what to do with either that or the followups....so many choices ;)

Thanks,

Cyndi