 Announcements / 2731
2730  |  2732
Subject:
My First MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:02:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here is my first MOC, a retreat home.

I have been collecting sets for decades, but never really was inspired (or had
the courage) to make MOCs until I attended Brickfest last year and then joined
the local LUG and LTC here in North Carolina. I then started to collect parts.
Mike Walsh encouraged me to actually build something for the train show last
April. The blue house in some of the pictures was built by Mike's daughter
Sofia. The piano is Travis Kunce's design. Thanks to Joe Meno and Geoff Gray,
who took the pictures.
Thanks for looking and PLMKWYT.

Cyndi