 Town / 7819
    Re: My First MOC —Tim Courtney
   (...) Cyndi - Wow, I love the modern look of this house! Great job. I'm used to seeing more traditional LEGO houses on layouts, this is a pleasant twist. I like the burnt orange exterior, too, and the overall choice of color. -Tim PS - I know this (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: My First MOC —Cynthia Bradham
   (...) Hi Tim, I'm glad you like it. I will remember to post to announce.moc next time, I wasn't sure what to do with either that or the followups....so many choices ;) Thanks, Cyndi (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)