 Town / 7782
  Classic red barn

Pics of a classic North American red barn are up on brickshelf: (URL) include sliding barn doors, animal stalls, hayloft with hay stacked at one side and a grain room, hayloft door with hoisting apparatus (haven't been able to find out the technical (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Classic red barn

(...) I think the technical term is "barn hoist" ;) (...) I bet! ROSCO (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.town)