 Town / 7755
  Re: The Big House and a Website Update

(...) Some really nice MOC's, but I had to use MSIE to look at them. In Mozilla Firefox I just got blank pages. DaveE (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Big House and a Website Update

(...) I too get the same error in Safari. The problem is the black text on the black background. if you try and highlight from the top left corner you can see the text. Haven't tried it with MSIE for mac though. -Juan (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Big House and a Website Update

(...) Same result in Netscape 7.02 (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The Big House and a Website Update

Oops I knew I forgot to check something. I built the framework a while ago and never got around to testing. I.E. lets me cheat way to much, and I'm sure there are still some bugs. But it's now accessible on Mozilla 5.0 and Konquerer 3.1 (and closer (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)