 Town / 7748
  Re: Information on Set 4886

(...) I'm having a hard time getting excited about this set given its apparent price point. I do appreciate the additional info though! (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Information on Set 4886

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek wrote: SNIP (...) Hi Larry, I wasn't sure how to anticipate the price point for this set in the US. My best guess would be to base it on the UK price of GBP 34.99 instead of the price in EUR (49.99). I'm basing this (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)