 Town / 7736
Re: The Buccaneer Bowl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:11:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   Presenting... The Buccaneer Bowl!

There is much to like in this MOC... I think I liked the ship murals the best. I don’t think I’ve seen such a good pirate/town blend in a long time, if ever. Lots of great little vignettes and sight gags.

I thought the “dead men tell no tales” scene was a bit jarring though.

Thanks for sharing and bravo!