 Town / 7735
7734  |  7736
Subject:
The Buccaneer Bowl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:47:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Presenting... The Buccaneer Bowl!

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=98457

Our town’s new bowling center is pirate-themed, and provides fun for all!
Enjoy air-conditioned comfort as you try one of our four lanes.
Grab a bite at the Snack Shack, or try your hand (or hook) at the arcade.

Interior features murals of the Black Seas Barracuda and the Skulls Eye Schooner.
It’s said that they’ll actually fire and put on a show if you bowl a perfect game.

“Thar be somethin’ for ev’ryone.” Let’s bowl!

Nelson