 Town / 7724
  Re: Three old MOCs

(...) Hey Leah, Great MOCs. I especially like the townhouse. It looks like something from the Steiner Street in miniland. build on, Joshua (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Three old MOCs

Hi Leah! Love your work!!!! Do you happen to have intructions for the townhouse? Sorry I'm just not that creative so I have to have intructions to follow..lol Beth ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Brunstad" <melbrun@msn.com> To: (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.town)