 Town / 7700
Re: Vladek's non-medieval transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Allister McLaren wrote:
   I picked up one of the new Knights Kingdom bigfigs a week or so ago. As soon as I saw the torso piece I knew how I was going to have to use it.

And so I present the Vladek F1 racer, with Pull Back motor Action!

folder after moderation

(cross-posted to .castle for a lark, but not fut)

Cheers,

Allister

At last! Someone to beat Michael Schumacher and the Ferrari! With and aerodynamic helmet splitter, no less. Go Mr. Sheybal!

-->Bruce<--