 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2205
2204  |  2206
Subject:
Vladek's non-medieval transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:56:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I picked up one of the new Knights Kingdom bigfigs a week or so ago. As soon as I saw the torso piece I knew how I was going to have to use it.

And so I present the Vladek F1 racer, with Pull Back motor Action!

folder after moderation

(cross-posted to .castle for a lark, but not fut)

Cheers,

Allister