 Town / 77
  Re: LEGO Town Quiz - Clarification

You have to make things difficult for me don't you Selçuk ;-) This particular vehicle is a land vehicle (ie drives on LEGO roadplates) , comes from the LEGO Town range, not extreme team and is more than 6 studs wide. In fact it shouldn't be on LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ... (...) The shuttle crawler from #6456 Mission Control? Pause lists Space Port as being a subset of Town.... that crawler is really wide. Not in front of me right at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it's at least (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO Town Quiz - Clarification

(...) That would be the Time Cruiser's Hypno Cruiser, #6492. It looks to be about 10 studs wide. Steve (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)