 Town / 7664
Re: 4032 - EL AL Promo Airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.town, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Yaron Dori wrote:
   OK, maybe an old news though

I’ve just purchased the EL AL (Israel) version of 4032 and wanted to share some pictures

Yaron Dori

Wow! That is cool! I’d love to get some of those. Yaron, did you actually buy this set at the airport or is it available retail or online somewhere?

JOHN

Hi

As far as I know the only place you can buy them is on the El Al airplane itself (or the other airlines Iberia and SAS). Unfortunataly they had a very small limited quantity so I couldn’t get my hand on more then 4 (and I already gave 2).

Yaron Dori