 Town / 7662
Re: 4032 - EL AL Promo Airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 19:27:24 GMT

I've just purchased the EL AL (Israel) version of 4032 and wanted to share • some
pictures

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=92571

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/Misc/Israel/4032ELAL/thumb/elal1.jpg
_thumb.jpg>>

Neat...

How many airlines has this set been found on? I can name only three: SAS,
Iberia and now El Al.

Huw