 Town / 7649
Re: Brick Scout camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:51:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Dear mom,

I’m having a great time at Brick Scout camp.

http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/misc/town/scout/scoutstory01.html

Bruce, I think it’s wonderful. The scenery is great, the details well done, but man, those pics bring back some memories.

I was so impressed, I felt compelled to sing, messing with the lyrics (as all good scouts do). Nothing like singing around the campfire as the marshmallows get toasty.

<snip song>

LOL Janey, I can smell the marshmallows already....

ROSCO