 Town / 7648
Re: Brick Scout camp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:36:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Dear mom,

I’m having a great time at Brick Scout camp.

See the rest here:

http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/misc/town/scout/scoutstory01.html

PLMKWYT, Bruce

Bruce, I think it’s wonderful. The scenery is great, the details well done, but man, those pics bring back some memories.

I was so impressed, I felt compelled to sing, messing with the lyrics (as all good scouts do). Nothing like singing around the campfire as the marshmallows get toasty.

Hello Mudda, hello Fadda

Here I am at Camp Brick Granada.

Camp is very entertaining,

And we will start building we its done raining.

I went brick-linking with Joe Spivy;

His credit card bill, worse then poison ivy.

You remember Leonard Skinner;

He sorted sets last night right after dinner.

All the counsellors hate the clone bricks,

Worse then tinker toys wheels and sticks,

And the head coach wants our best MOC,

He reads us Lugnet for the latest brick talk.

Now I don’t want to scare you lots.

But my bunk mate has some Megabloks.

You remember Jeffrey Hardy,

They’re about to send him to the BrickFest party.

Janey “Red Brick” (scouts honour)