 Town / 7640
    Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Janey, Very nice. I really like the marquee. The neon touch adds a lot to it. Interiors get overlooked in my buildings (ie: I don't make them), your's looks great. The curtains are thoughful too. Excellent. Great, all around. The blue, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Thanks Jonathan, The interior is a bit cramped but it was fun building those details. Yeah, I know.... the blue .... well a bit questionable at best, but no red?? OUCH! Janey "RED Brick" (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)