 Town / 7638
    Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre —Ross Crawford
   (...) Very nice, Janey. I hope you don't let the figs make out in the balcony too much. (...) LOL with friends like that who needs enemies? ROSCO (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) (URL) (...) Thanks Rosco, Thankfully, I can not be held responsible for anything that the figs do in the balcony, those smiling faces have strange powers of mind control over me. Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)