 Town / 7633
  Re: Plymouth Prowler & me

(...) Dave, This is a sweet interpretation of a Prowler. I think the overall form is right on and the size is fine. As to the "x-wide" question, that's a tough one. One way of determining the issue is to look at the roadway for which this vehicle (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Plymouth Prowler & me

(...) It's great by itself, but it'll probably need to be a bit isolated in a MichLUG show, since most of the cars are 4-wide. (...) What now? Road...way? I think the closest thing I've ever owned is the grey space landing pad, and I'm not sure (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)