 Town / 7629
    Re: Three old MOCs —Chris Paton
   (...) Hi Leah I think the town house is "cute" for want of a better word. I like the colour scheme and how narrow the building is. The interior is very "tidy" too. However, I recently came across your library. (URL) I wanted to build my own and a (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Three old MOCs —Leah Cardaci
   (...) Hi Chris, Thanks you for your comments on my MOCs. I’m glad that you were inspired by my library. Your private library is a great creation and I like all the details. The knickknacks scattered around really make it look like an Adventurers (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)