 Town / 7615
7614  |  7616
Subject:
"Blue" pieces in new Alpha Team set #4742
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.color, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:20:31 GMT

I recently saw the new Alpha Team Chill Speeder set #4742

    4742 Chill Speeder
57 elements, 1 figure, US$4, 2004
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > Alpha Team > {Arctic}

I looked up the set on Peeron, and it said that the blue pieces are the Medium Blue shade. The pictures on the box really look like the Dusty Blue shade (called “Sand” Blue by most) to me. Could someone who has this set please tell me which shade of blue come in the Chill Speeder?

Thanks,

David “Fuzzy” Gregory (really hoping that it’s the dusty blue shade)