 Color / 409
Re: "Blue" pieces in new Alpha Team set #4742
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:15:21 GMT

In lugnet.color, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.build, David Gregory wrote:
I recently saw the new Alpha Team Chill Speeder set #4742¬
¬
<<LEGOSet(4742)>> ¬
¬
I looked up the set on Peeron, and it said that the blue pieces are the
Medium Blue shade.  The pictures on the box really look like the Dusty Blue
shade (called "Sand" Blue by most) to me.  Could someone who has this set
please tell me which shade of blue come in the Chill Speeder?¬ ¬ Thanks,¬ ¬
David "Fuzzy" Gregory (really hoping that it's the dusty blue shade)

Peeron is wrong - the parts are sand blue.

Here is an example from the sets:¬
<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=41747pb16>

Mark P¬
LOB

Peeron has been updated. Thank you for the information,
Clark