 Town / 7581
  The Gallery - extreme lighting mod

After a couple months work, I am proud to announce the latest mod from my scary laboratory... Jim Davis loaned me one of his MOC buildings to add few lights to. Little did I know it would end up with 41 lights in it! It's gonna make the rest of the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gallery - extreme lighting mod

(...) i'm really frightened...run little bricks, run ! :) (...) Your mods are cool Rob. This one is another great one applied to buildings. This time more room (space?) to put the batteries ! Mods are maybe not for purist but when they are "clean" , (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gallery - extreme lighting mod

(...) One of our club members (Kenny Paul, BayLUG/LTC) has set up a similar kind of light show using standard LEGO parts only. Well, just the marquee part. Remember the fiber optic elements used in the UFO space sets? He put two of them together to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gallery - extreme lighting mod

(...) It will make everything plain now. How much drilling and cutting did you have to do to make it all fit? -Lenny (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gallery - extreme lighting mod

(...) I'm definitely not going to look at normal "mods" with the same enthusiasm now. You're right... (...) It took a month of drilling and wiring working on it about 5-6 hours a week. I'd say there are about 100 elements that have been touched by (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  What next?

(...) ...mmm... ...bridges... Bridges need to have lights on top for aircraft avoidance, and if they're across navigable channels, marker lights at the span bottom for the ship traffic to know where the channels are, and streetlights if they're road (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)