 Town / 7574
    Re: Statue of Liberty Pedestal for set 3450 —Daan Bargerbos
   Hello Mark Chan, I like your model a lot! Given the restrictions you yourself already mentioned, it's an eyecatching pedestrial. I might borrow some of your solutions in my 'seven wonders' project! I finished my pyramid and will start on one of the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture)

        Re: Statue of Liberty Pedestal for set 3450 —Mark Chan
   Thanks Daan. With the color change of grey (and the fact that white fades quickly - my Union Station is already showing aging, although I think it improves the look), I think tan will probably take a higher place in my color choices for town (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture)

        Re: Statue of Liberty Pedestal for set 3450 —Daan Bargerbos
   Hi Mark, I'm 'collecting' tan also for catle structures. I think it's an adequate choice for the red-sand like bricks they used in many (European?) castles anyway. About my Seven Wonders Project: I tend to go for Artemis or the Mausoleum. For both I (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture)