 Town / 7525
  New MOCs: 6-wide trucks

Hi all, I posted some pics of a couple of town trucks I made. The first one, (URL) has steering wheels. Note the realistic angle of the wheels, achieved using two technic motorbike pivots: (URL) The trailer has working stand, moved through the spare (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOCs: 6-wide trucks

(...) And I didn't find them until four months after you posted them. But I'm glad that I did. These are great! Even if the truck with pivoting front wheels can't seat a minifig, it's still an excellent minifig-scale truck. The working trailer (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.town)