 Town / 7524
7523  |  7525
Subject:
trading new 4032-IBERIA for 2x5120 used
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 14:17:24 GMT

Hello all,

I have a 4032 set with IBERIA stickers to offer for trade. It is sold onboard only on IBERIA airlines for a limited period. I would like to trade it for two used 5120 technic-electric polarity inverters (http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/5120-1?withpics=yes).

This special 4032-IBERIA set is affordable to some europeans flying on IBERIA airlines and the 5120 is available only in north america (as far as I know). This is why I make this offer here.

The 4032-IBERIA set is intact and completely new (see bigger pictures on BS). If you are interested by this offer please contact me at frogleap@wanadoo.fr.

I can satisfy up to four AFOLs since I have four 4032-IBERIA sets to trade.

This message is also posted to “lugnet.technic” because of the type of part I want to trade for.

For your information, I am a french AFOL member of FreeLUG (http://www.freelug.org) and please consider this offer as the most serious as it can be from myself but not endorsed by FreeLUG in any case.

Best regards, Philippe “Frogleap” Label