 Town / 7470
Re: BrickTopia - Coast Watch HQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 17:16:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton wrote:
   I finally broke down and got the World City Coast Watch HQ (7047). I immediately destroyed it and rolled the parts (and a “few” of my own) into a more impressive building on the same base plate.

The result is a very “Aquazone”-like sky-scraper.

Check it out here:

http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/coast.htm

Don’t miss the matching helicopter. This MOC uses the new “bluish” gray colors:

http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/xh98.htm

Here is the main BrickTopia page:

http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

Comments are appreciated.

Once again, this is extremely impressive. I always like seeing your latest and greatest. So when are you bringing Bricktopia to Brickfest?????? (Hint Hint).

I have to ask though, where do you get all the parts for these? It looks like you must buy 10 or 20 kits for each building. I wish I had that kind of money....(sniff)