 Town / 7455
  Dark Tan bricks

Hello, We are being given the opportunity to let Jake (and Richard) know which parts we'd like to see in bulk. (URL) I wanted to take a moment and raise the awareness of the color Dark Tan: I think, dark tan is the color of the ramps in this set: (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dark Tan bricks

(...) You raise an excellent point. The dark tan is an interesting color. I think it would escepially nice as old concrete. I have the dark tan skate ramps, and would like to use them as roofs (as I have with the (URL) white ramps>), but the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)