 Town / 7391
  Re: Amish Farm

(...) Yes, that is a hand-pushed lawnmower leaning against the house. At the Indianapolis GATS I had a guy actually mowing the lawn; the unmowed grass was green plates on top of the baseplate, and the mowed grass was green tiles beside that. I'll (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Amish Farm

(...) I am sure that there is a nice wood-fired pizza oven somewhere for the amish to use :) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.town)