 Town / 7391
Re: Amish Farm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:43:56 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Cooleth!

In addition to the barn construction itself, my favorite details are the guy stripping bark off of logs, the buggies, and what looks to be a hand-pushed lawnmower leaning against the house (could you put up a clearer picture of this?). I’m not sure they’d be eating pizza, though. ;)

Bruce

Yes, that is a hand-pushed lawnmower leaning against the house. At the Indianapolis GATS I had a guy actually mowing the lawn; the unmowed grass was green plates on top of the baseplate, and the mowed grass was green tiles beside that. I’ll try to get a clearer picture of the pushmower as soon as I can.

Oh and the pizza...it’s not delivery, it’s DiGiorno.

David “Fuzzy” Gregory